Wits Danville, IL, is closed
pending further notice.
Please donate to help
support our cause!
ITEMS WE ACCEPT - St. Louis, MO
WITS now accepts all sizes of reusable clothes, shoes, toys and baby items to donate to IRS-approved families. These families need a hand up while getting their lives back on track. These items are accepted at all of our drop-off sites and permanent facilities. Please put them in tubs/boxes or bags. Other household items are accepted including dishes and silverware but must be packed safely.
Following is a list of items we accept at Wits St. Louis:
- Computers, monitors, printers, cables and peripherals (keyboards, mice, etc.).
- Office equipment, business equipment and machinery including most furniture and operations equipment.
- Networking equipment, server, telecommunications, phones, cell phones, clocks, etc.
- VCR, stereos and audio/video equipment including cable/satellite.
- TVs - all sizes.
- Home electronics, blenders, toasters, irons etc. and most reusable home furniture (please call).
- White goods: washers, dryers, dishwashers, furnaces, etc. ($5).
- Medical equipment and all types of diagnostic equipment.
- Electrical, cabling, communication machinery and equipment.
- Industrial machinery and equipment including power and gas equipment.
- Lawn equipment, tools, old mowers, tillers, etc.
- Air conditioners, refrigerators, humidifiers and other freon-containing devices ($5).
- Old motors, transformers and other electrical equipment.
- Car and household batteries and lead items.
- CDs, VHS, DVD, Cassette, DAT and all types of data tapes.
- Holiday lights and decorations.
- Useable toys, shoes, clothes, baby items, dishes and silverware.
- All of our collection sites and our permanent facility will accept these items.
Items NOT accepted:
- Paint, Tires, Chemicals and Household Furniture.
Go to Recycling and Pickup Fees for more information. Go to Contact Info to find out where to drop off.