COMPUTER SWAP PROGRAM - St. Louis, MO
If you are a non-profit organization, school or church and have old
computers, Wits would like to offer you newer, up-to-date computers.
The computers will be PIV class desktop systems
with everything you need to get on the internet. YOU will be responsible for maintaining the computers and the cost of the
internet connection if you choose to use internet services.
Following is a list of information we need from
your organization's president/executive director, etc:
- Letter on letterhead with what you have now.
- How many computers you are requesting.
- Any other types of electronics or equipment you have to recycle.
- Proof of Charity Status (federal letter acceptable).
- Number of people you will serve with the computer donation (brochure or
mission statement is also acceptable).
We would also like to know if your organization would be interested
in a collaboration or event partnership with Wits?
Please email information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Wits. Inc., 643 E Holly Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63147.