now accepts all sizes of reusable clothes, shoes, toys and baby items to donate
to IRS-approved families.
These families need a hand up while getting their
lives back on track. These items are accepted at all of our drop-off sites and
permanent facilities. Please put them in tubs/boxes or bags. Other household
items are accepted including dishes and silverware but must be packed safely.
If you are dropping off, PLEASE bring a written list with you before you come. All items must be inventoried in the office when you come regardless.
Following is a list of items working or NOT ....we will accept at all of our sites: At this time Wits, Inc is in negotiations for a National Takeback contract. Until a contract is in place we have to ask for donation for some items in MO. We are not able to accept Il Televisions or CRT items at our MO Drop off sites. . Business charges apply for all items listed below.
Items NOT accepted:
------Paint, Tires, Chemicals and Household or Wood Furniture, light bulbs or mattresses.
ALL CRT and Projection Screens are now having to incur a recycling donation. This donation is done by size and weight. Our cost keep going up with recycling markets.
- Computers(no fee), monitors (recyclingt cost based on size and weight $8-35), printers, cables and peripherals (keyboards, mice,
- Office equipment, business equipment and machinery including most furniture
and operations equipment.
- Networking equipment, server, telecommunications, phones, cell phones,
- VCR, stereos and audio/video equipment including cable/satellite.
- CRT TVs - all sizes accepted. Recycling cost based on size and weight $8-35.
- LCD Televisions and monitors: NO charge unless broken screens. $10-25 depending on size
- Home electronics, blenders, toasters, irons etc.
- White goods: microwaves, washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, furnaces, etc. ($5-10 donation).
- Medical equipment and all types of diagnostic equipment.
- Electrical, cabling, communication machinery and equipment.
- Industrial machinery and equipment including power and gas
- Lawn equipment, hand and power tools, old mowers, tillers, etc. Excercise equipment.
- Air conditioners, refrigerators, humidifiers and other freon-containing
devices No fee if Freon removed $10 if not removed
- Old motors, transformers and other electrical equipment.
- Car and rechargeable batteries
- household batteries ($.50lb)
- CDs, VHS, DVD, Cassette, DAT and all types of data tapes.
- Holiday lights and decorations.
- Useable toys, shoes, clothes, baby items, dishes and silverware.
If you are dropping off, PLEASE bring a written list with you when you come. All items must be inventoried in the office when you come regardless.